SHOPPING BAG (0)SubTotal: $0.00Checkout »
DPG125-Q(5) Patrol Guard™ with Razornet Ultra™ linersBy Damascus
$50.95 SALE! $32.95 (35% off!)
- Cut resistant
- Non-slip material in hand cradle offers sure grip and weapon control
- Back of hands feature 1.5mm neoprene and nylon Spandex® for snug fit
- Terry cloth outer thumb can be used for perspiration wipe
- USA Made Razornet Ultra™ is one of the highest performance levels in cut resistant duty gloves available.
- Soft comfortable Razornet™ linings also incorporate Spandex® for form-fit
- AlphaSan® antimicrobial protection in liners eliminates bacterial and fungi growth as well as odors
- 100% 9oz. Kevlar® fabric
- Style: DPG125(Q5)
Damascus DPG125(Q5) : Patrol Guard™ Gloves with Razornet Ultra™ blended cut resistant knit liners bonded to Clarino®synthetic leather on palms for cut resistance. Non-slip material in hand cradle offers sure grip and weapon control. Back of hands feature 1.5mm neoprene and nylon Spandex for snug fit. Terry cloth outer thumb can be used for perspiration wipe. Adjustable wrist closure. Washable. These gloves are lined with the new Razornet Ultra™ designated as Q(5). This liner type is at the highest level of cut resistant performance to be found anywhere. USA Made Razornet Ultra™ is a Damascus® proprietary blend of yarns which feature one of the highest performance levels in cut resistant duty gloves available. The Q5 liner type / Razornet Ultra™ have been lab tested according to the CE Certification test criteria of EN388 (European Standard) and exceed Level 5, their highest cut resistance level. All of our Razornet Ultra™ cut resistant liners also feature a silver-based AlphaSan® antimicrobial treatment permanently extruded into the yarn so that it does not come out or wear off. AlphaSan® is sufficient to eliminate a minimum 99.9 percent of bacterial or fungi growth in the glove. AlphaSan® antimicrobial is FDA accepted for intimate sustained contact with the skin with no allergy issues. You also have the benefit of freshness and odor control. The AlphaSan® is increasingly popular in sportswear, from socks to t-shirts etc.